Welcome to the Pennsboro Pumpkin Fest website.
Each year on the weekend before Columbus day, we stage a 2 day Community Event featuring Crafts, Food. Games, Contests and Entertainment. The event is held in Adams-Ricci Park 100 East Penn Drive, Enola, PA 17025. This year, the event will be held Saturday October 11th from 9:30am to 5:00pm and Sunday October 12th from 11:00am to 5:00 pm. We encourage you to visit us during the Pennsboro Pumpkin Fest and enjoy a relaxing day of fun. great entertainment and food booths sponsored by local community groups. We will also have approximately 250 vendors to visit. And.don’t forget the Car Show Saturday!
This is the 16th year for PumpkinFest. We started small in 1998 and moved to the present site in 2000. Many vendors and community group participants have been with us since the beginning. Each year we welcome new activities, vendors and community groups to become part of the event.
1. Radio Controlled Racing with scale model cars on an oval track. Location behind Booth 8 and the West of the field.
2. Hay Rides . Ride boards immediately to the right of the Gazebo Stage and will be running all day.
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND!
1. Inflatable Amusements on the Softball field
2. Sheep Club Petting Zoo booth 249/250
3. Car Show on field A Soccer Field, hq Summerdale Pavilion. Still time to preregister you old car, truck, motorcycle or Tuner.