For Visitors to our event, here’s some tips for parking at Pennsboro Pumpkin Fest 2017.
1. During the event, the South entrance
to Adams-Ricci Park is closed to traffic. There is no open parking near that entrance
2. Use North entrance to access the Handicapped parking near the South entrance. Smaller North end parking areas are available, but fill up early. Car show uses the parking lot by Northeast pavilion on Saturday till approximately 2:30pm.
3. The East Field has open parking on paved and gravel areas. Turn at Magaro Road (past the Post Office), then turn right on Old Center Street. Follow road to the East field entrance. No parking on sports fields (soccer, football and softball.
4. Shuttle buses from the Highmark parking lot (in designated areas) will be available both days. Buses that are not full will stop in the East Field to pick up passengers. Buses will drop off visitors at the South entrance.
Leaving the Pumpkin Fest from East Field
Please Exit by Old Center Street and turn left to the Magaro Road Light to go North or South.on East Penn Drive or west on Magaro Road.
There will be NO LEFT TURNS onto East Penn Drive from the South exit of the East Field. Traffic cones will be positioned so that you may exit only to the right, going North from the Park.
HIGHMARK PARKING with shuttle service
During the Event, we will are also offering free shuttle parking at Highmark in desinated areas ONLY. THe Orange colored parking lots can be used by Pumpkin Fest visitors.
The shuttle will pickup visitors on the East edge of the big lot. Please avoid parking in the lots in front and to the sides of the building as they are used for Highmark employees. Park in the lot and go to the shuttle loading area marked on the map with light orange.
Highmark is 1.2 miles from the Pumpkin Fest. It will take between 5 to 10 minutes, depending seats availability for pickup visitors at the alternate pickup spot in the East field.
ADVANTAGES to using shuttle:
1. Avoid traffic surrounding the Pumpkin Fest site.
2. Enjoy a quick 5-10min school bus ride.
3. Return to Highmark by shuttle any time till 5:30pm each day.
Shuttles will run both Saturday and Sunday from approximately
9:00am till 5:30pm, that’s 30 minutes after the fair closes.
Bus drop off at the South entrance to the park
is less than 200 feet from the fair site.